Been through one router/modem combo and two modems and still experiencing 5 or more drop outs a day. - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Been through one router/modem combo and two modems and still experiencing 5 or more drop outs a day.", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. It started with having to call a Spectrum technician out to look at an issue that I was having with my cable modem/router combo dropping my internet connection, which was a Netgear C6300. He came to the conclusion that the issue was with my router/modem combo and that it should be replaced even though he saw signal noise when he tested the coaxial line coming into the apartment. I was charged for that visit and strongly believe that i should not have been since at this point it is obviously not the customer owned equipment that is to blame. After that, I purchased a Netgear CM1000 modem and have been having frequent Internet drop outs from the moment that I had installed it. When I logged into the modem, I noticed a log list of T3 and T4 timeouts in the event log. There are also uncorrectable code words on every upstream and downstream channel. I had a second technician come out to look at it and he told me that there was a voltage reading coming from the coaxial cable on the modem and that it should not have been doing that. However, he did tell me that it was not an issue with spectrum or even necessarily with my modem. After that, I went to exchange my modem (and pick up a new coax to go from the wall plate to the modem) one day later and have had for Internet drop outs in the first one and a half hours. My wife and I work from home and cant be disconnecting and reconnecting the coaxial and powers cables every hour or less. What gives?!?!?!

Been through one router/modem combo and two modems and still experiencing 5 or more drop outs a day.?