Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Bang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Lestrade

DTVUSA Member
OK, there are many topics about legendary series here. Still, if you only had to choose ONE, which would that be? I am at a terrible dilemma!!! Game of Thrones have made a huge success universally, but there are so many other worthy competitors. Let's have a poll and ask for your votes!!! The findings will be really hot!!!

Lestrade

DTVUSA Member
I have placed my vote to Game of Thrones, even though I was reluctant at first due to my love for Sherlock! Millions and millions of viewers from all over the world have become true fans of Martin's books and this is certainly amazing! Let alone the fact that live streaming and downloads, forums and polls about GoT have become popular beyond any imagination. This is what has led me towards voting HBO's blockbuster!

Fringe Reception

Super Moderator, Chief Content Editor
Staff member
I have favorites but based on genres.

For romance: As Time Goes By and no others come close. For collectables/antiques: The Antique Road Show. They own the genre.

For 'Cops and Robbers' it gets tougher: In The Heat of the Night was great but Hill Street Blues was also great -- it depends on what flavor of law enforcement you want to watch. Rural Mississippi and any metropolitan city are entirely different.

For Private Detective tales: The Rockford Files: Peter Gunn was great - but who could forget Columbo?

And more.

Jim

James

DTVUSA Member
I have not realy watched but I am sure the Abbey will remain a classic in content and imagery. I like the Brett Holmes series better than the new. But I like the new also. But Breaking Bad beats them all in MY mind. It really kept me guessing. I think the characters were very true to life or true to human conditions. I saw some of me, for worse mostly, in a number of characters.

Lestrade

DTVUSA Member
Breaking bad was really interesting, as far as characters are concerned. The only thing that held me back was the disease. I have had similar experiences and I tell you, it is not that great to watch. The cast was awesome, though.