Best way to connect multiple TVs to one antenna

Butta

DTVUSA Rookie
i have 5 tvs scattered throughout the house that have their own antenna. after connecting a few converter boxes, i discovered that i will no longer be able to use my rabbit ears unless i only want 1 or 2 channels. the reception just isn't there. so i'm taking on the task of installing a 91XG next week on the roof but i want to connect all of my TVs to it. what kind of hub will I need to connect everything too? my concern is if I use more than one splitter or a 1 in 5 out coax hub, i'll have too much signal loss.

1inxs

DTVUSA Member
How many channels do you receive with the rabbit ears? What is the signal strength reading? If you get acceptable to good signal strength on all the current channels, you can still use the rabbit ears antenna and just add an amplifier 5 way splitter for a minimal cost.
i have 5 tvs scattered throughout the house that have their own antenna. after connecting a few converter boxes, i discovered that i will no longer be able to use my rabbit ears unless i only want 1 or 2 channels. the reception just isn't there. so i'm taking on the task of installing a 91XG next week on the roof but i want to connect all of my TVs to it. what kind of hub will I need to connect everything too? my concern is if I use more than one splitter or a 1 in 5 out coax hub, i'll have too much signal loss.