Better or worse than American Idol?

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
What do you think is better, as a show, American Idol or America's got talent? I think the latter is better. It gives talents other than singing a platform too.

bighoss

DTVUSA Member
i am more of a fan of american idol. i think they have a better formula for a show than america's got talent...besides, can you take any show seriously that has jerry springer in it?

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I've always been a bigger American Idol fan, but I don't like the stipulations put on age and the fact that they can only sing. Also, Paula Abdul is beginning to ruin the show for me, while I LOVE to watch Sharon Osbourne. So I would call it a tie unless Idol shapes up next season.

Byte24

DTVUSA Member
America's Got Talent is bad news. American Idol is good at the beginning of each season, just to see how many people make asses of themselves.

JamAce

DTVUSA Member
American Idol is way much better than America's got talent. I don't know why and how but I do know what I like. :p

It's like this

American Idol = 100%
America's Got Talent = 60%

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
American Idol is way much better than America's got talent. I don't know why and how but I do know what I like. :p

It's like this

American Idol = 100%
America's Got Talent = 60%
I totally agree with you, American Idol is much more better than America's Got Talent.

And for me it's like this

American Idol > America's Got Talent:D

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I wish Sharon Osbourne would replace Paula. It would make AI much better in my opinion. I doubt that will ever happen though. AI seems to want to hold on to Paula no matter how outrageous she gets.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
I wish Sharon Osbourne would replace Paula. It would make AI much better in my opinion. I doubt that will ever happen though. AI seems to want to hold on to Paula no matter how outrageous she gets.
Sharon is the best! I'd love to see Ozzy make an appearance too. lol He would probably say that all the singers suck and are rubbish.

Mei

DTVUSA Member
for me, i think both are just good. American Idol focuses on singing but America's got talent gives a lot of opportunity for different talents. but then America's got talent is more fun to watch because it is not too serious.:D