Better Shows?

misha

DTVUSA Member
Do you think the older shows, or the newer shows of House were better? Some of the newer ones have a bit more of a twist to them, so I think they are a step above the others. How about you?

Comparing season 1 and 2 to seasons 3 and 4, I can say that House had many improvements since seasons 3 and 4 had more interesting main story lines in each episode, In my opinion the seasons with episodes that linked the main story piece by piece made me want to watch House endlessly and finish the whole season. But sadly I found season 5 to have few episodes linking to the main story which makes the show too random and less addictive in my opinion.

takatenamano

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Comparing season 1 and 2 to seasons 3 and 4, I can say that House had many improvements since seasons 3 and 4 had more interesting main story lines in each episode, In my opinion the seasons with episodes that linked the main story piece by piece made me want to watch House endlessly and finish the whole season. But sadly I found season 5 to have few episodes linking to the main story which makes the show too random and less addictive in my opinion.
Yeah. Its like there is this sudden change in House season 5 that people does not really want to watch.

joedunn09

DTVUSA Jr. Member
That's a tough question. Adding more characters kept the show more dynamic because only having a smaller number of characters like they had in earlier seasons would have caused the show to become more and more uninteresting...You can only do so much. I like the newer ones more because they've added a lot of dimension and depth to the series (e.g. 13's illness, amber's death, kutner's suicide). If you left it the old way, you would have just had a lousy soup opera with chase and cameron that was already getting tedious enough when they finally left the team...

I really like every episode I have seen of House about equally, and I find the consistent quality of the stories to be one of the shows strongest points. Although we all probably have our own favorite episodes, no episode ever really strikes me as being weak.