Biggest Loser Survivor!

Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper would be team captains to cheer on their team for a Biggest Loser Survivor Show.. Jeff Probst would still host, but they would not be voted off..

They would still having the reward challenge and the elimination challenge only the Biggest Loser of the elimination challenge and the person that lost the least amount of weight would be on the chopping block.

The winner of the immunity challenge would get immunity.

Each team would then decide who to send to exile island for a chance to win immunity idol which would save them at coucil.

The voting would decide who goes home.

The winner of the game would win a season on the ranch during the next Biggest Loser to learn everything they can about eating right and exercise from Bob or Jillian and they would be there to cheer on their teams as well as winning 250,000.

Bob and Jillian would each take home 100,000 grand as well as have 100,000 grand donated in their names towards ending food hunger.

The at home favorite would also win 100,000. And the Biggest loser at home would also win a chance to go on the Biggest loser show as a cheerleader.

Just ideas thrown out there.. I doubt it would ever happen seeing as survivor is CBS and Biggest Loser is NBC but one can dream :playball:

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
I don't watch The Biggest Loser. It's never been a show I'm interested in. Now I do like Survivor and Jeff Probst. It's not really the show it was when it started, but it's still okay viewing.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
It seems that going on Survivor helps you loose weight just like The Biggest Looser. The only difference is you aren't starving yourself on The Biggest Looser:)