Bikini Girl sent packing on American Idol

Justice was served tonight as Bikini Girl was sent packing. It was team night, and obviously she wasn't used to being part of a team. Did any of you catch her diva performance? They had their team name right.

I'd be interested in hearing from others what they think about the four judge format. I think it lends to a kinder, gentler show. Your thoughts?......

sleepy

DTVUSA Member
I was surprised she didn't come out in a bikini in her final performance. She was obviously an attention seeker or she would not of done that. She actually wasn't a bad singer unfortunately she thought her looks would get her further in the competition.

Thomas G

Contributor
The only reason why Bikini Girl only got through was because of Simon and Randy. The look on Simon's face the minute she walked into the room was definitely of approval, lol.

Gotta give her some credit for having the guts to show up in a bikini. But ultimately, people like her get the boot because they don't have what it takes to make it to the top. Maybe her next gig can be in Vegas? :D

Postman

DTVUSA Member
I don’t know if I am going to be happy or not because she does made a big impression for showing her body. On the other she isn’t the type that would cooperate with her group.

She just makes me want her!

dreamr802

DTVUSA Member
The only reason why Bikini Girl only got through was because of Simon and Randy. The look on Simon's face the minute she walked into the room was definitely of approval, lol.
My boyfriend definitely had that look of approval as wel. LOL. Her looks got his vote lol. But she did have guts showing off her body like that but she wasn't THAT great of a singer...if she was dressed she probably wouldn't have made it past the auditions.

ehh...i like a girl with a little more meat on her bones anyway
She is a little on the thin side, isn't she. I wonder what kind of precedent this will set for future competitions. Will we start seeing guys in swimming trunks like Michael Phelps? I guess that would be all right as long as the out of shape people kept their clothes on. :D

She is a little on the thin side, isn't she. I wonder what kind of precedent this will set for future competitions. Will we start seeing guys in swimming trunks like Michael Phelps? I guess that would be all right as long as the out of shape people kept their clothes on. :D
:rolleyes:

Uhh, what's wrong with Michael Phelps and his swim shorts? So typical of guys and their double standards. Oh, and Bikini Girl had no talent! :eek: