Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern

Andrew Zimmern can be found on the Travel Channel. He travels the world looking for what we Americans would be considered bizarre foods. I think the title is kind of insulting to other cultures, but none the less, it's still fun to watch.

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
"Bizarre Foods focuses on regional cuisine from around the world which is typically perceived by the American masses as being "gross", "unique", or of course, "bizarre". In each episode, Zimmern focuses on the cuisine of a particular country or region. He typically shows how the food is procured, where it is served, and, usually without hesitation, eats it."

If your an open minded kind of person you would not see this show as an insult to your culture or other cultures. Actually I love watching these show. I love cooking and watching this show really inspires me a lot. I love the episode when he came here in the Philippines and tried to eat a Balut. :D

Balut??Click Me!

djs

DTVUSA Member
I have tried to watch this show, but I just can't handle watching him eat some of the things he does. While they may be delicasies to certain cultures, my stomach could never handle it.