Bizarre outfits

Is it me or have some of the contestants started to wear bizarre outfits? I say let your singing speak for itself instead of trying to distract the judges with your outfit.

Postman

DTVUSA Member
In some cases it does helps them to be love by the judges. We have to remember that all of the finalist truly deserve that they all need to impress the judges somehow.

Besides we don’t know when we will see another bikini girl, LOL.

You gotta stand out, I mean, look at Liberace! :p Seriously though, a lot of artists over the years have gotten farther in their careers because of their outlandish costumes and behavior. I think personality is a definite quality to be a American Idol winner for sure, whether no matter how it's expressed (Funky clothing and all). :p

You gotta stand out, I mean, look at Liberace! :p Seriously though, a lot of artists over the years have gotten farther in their careers because of their outlandish costumes and behavior. I think personality is a definite quality to be a American Idol winner for sure, whether no matter how it's expressed (Funky clothing and all). :p
You do bring up a really good point. Your comment got me thinking about Elton John and some of the crazy outfits that he wore. The only difference is that Elton John and Liberace made it to the big time before they became extravagant. These people aren't even close, yet.

dreamr802

DTVUSA Member
Soem of the outfits though are too distracting that it doesn't allow you to listen to the song and how the person is singing because you are just looking at what they are wearing and wondering what they were thinking.

lostgirl

DTVUSA Jr. Member
i hate when the judges talk about their cloths and not even make a comment about their singing...this isnt americas next top model ya knowww