AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon All Offering Black Friday Sales
Posted by Eric Zeman
Nov 25, 2009
At least three of the four major network operators in the U.S. have announced sales on devices for the Black Friday shopping bonanza. Here's a round-up of what AT&T (NYSE: T), T-Mobile and Verizon (NYSE: VZ) Wireless are offering. My favorite deal is the buy-one-get-one BlackBerry offer that Verizon has scheduled for Friday, November 27.
Launching a weekend full of stocking-stuffed savings, Cell Phones and cell phone plans - Wireless from AT&T will serve as Santa's sleigh - packed with AT&T Reward Cards and giveaways of popular devices and smartphones delivering AT&T's better 3G experience. Beginning Black Friday, AT&T will launch incredible deals on some of the most popular touch screen devices. Online promotions will rotate through Cyber Monday. Also on Black Friday, AT&T will launch its best online U-verse deals of the year. Online offers include:
Saturday: 24-Hour Blackberry Sale -- Free Pearl 8110 or Curve 8310; $49 Curve 8320; or $99 Curve 8900. Two-year agreement with a minimum $69.99 plan required.
Sunday: Free Quick Messaging Device Sale -- Choose from the Solstice, Magnet, Propel, Karma or Neon. Two-year agreement and unlimited messaging or data service required.
Cyber Monday: 1 Cent Sale -- Purchase for only one penny the Nokia e71x, Sony Cybershot, Curve 8900, Pantech Reveal, or Samsung Jack. Device offers rotate every three hours. Two-year service agreement required.
During Black Friday weekend (11/27 - 11/29), new and existing T-Mobile customers can take advantage of wallet-friendly deals on some of the hottest phones from T-Mobile this season! Whether you are upgrading your phone or getting one for someone on your holiday shopping list, you can save $50 on the Motorola CLIQ with MOTOBLUR, BlackBerry Bold 9700 with Wi-Fi Calling and/or Samsung Highlight – all of which provide quick and reliable access to the Web via T-Mobile’s high-speed 3G network.
Here’s a summary of T-Mobile’s Black Friday weekend special offerings:
1. Motorola CLIQ with MOTOBLUR - $149.99 with a two-year service agreement (after $50 off)
2. BlackBerry Bold 9700 with Wi-Fi Calling – $149.99 with a two-year service agreement (after $50 off)
3. Samsung Highlight – $49.99 with a two-year service agreement (after $50 off)
Additionally, T-Mobile's new 'Even More Plus' plans provide an easy way for customers to give the hottest devices to their friends and family without service activation. Customers can purchase a device at full price and spread out the cost of the phone over time with interest-free payments. Then just wrap it, give it as a gift, and the recipient can activate service on their own, with unlimited plans starting at just $49.99 per month.
Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year, by offering industry-leading deals on many of our most popular devices, including the Gateway LT Netbook. Weighing less than three pounds, the Gateway LT Netbook is a multimedia mini powerhouse for only $29.99, our lowest price ever, after a $100 mail-in rebate debit card. Running on America's largest and most reliable 3G network, this mobile personal computer boasts on-the-go Internet access, a 10.1-inch screen, a 160 GB hard drive and one GB of RAM.
Other low-price deals this holiday shopping weekend include, but are not limited to:
1. HTC Ozone: Wi-Fi capable global smartphone with QWERTY for only $9.99 (buy one get one free). Requires a voice plan with email feature per smartphone.
2. MiFi 2200 Intelligent Mobile Hotspot: Wi-Fi wherever you go for up to five people for only $49.99 after $50 mail-in rebate. (Black Friday only.)
3. Buy any BlackBerry, and get another BlackBerry of equal or lesser value for free, including the newly launched BlackBerry Storm 2, which is $179.99 after $100 mail-in rebate debit card. Requires a voice plan with email feature per smartphone.