Blaze TV

TonyT

DTVUSA Member
Is Blaze TV (Glenn Beck's channel) going to be coming anytime soon to Comcast? I get it right now on my Roku XD but wondering why it hasn't come to Comcast, especially now that Dish Network has it.

Jim1348

DTVUSA Member
You really should send an email to Comcast to ask them that very question. They need to know what channels people want. I am a DISH person so "I don't have a dog in the fight" (so to speak). I am getting Blaze right now as a free preview channel.

TonyT

DTVUSA Member
You really should send an email to Comcast to ask them that very question. They need to know what channels people want. I am a DISH person so "I don't have a dog in the fight" (so to speak). I am getting Blaze right now as a free preview channel.
I actually think I'm going to take you up on your advice. It's more of a convenience thing for me with having to switch between cable and Roku, but still, I see no reason why Comcast doesn't carry the channel when others are.

dkreichen1968

Staff member
I see no reason why Comcast doesn't carry the channel when others are.
Ultimately these questions come down to money. Does Comcast feel that Blaze TV will add enough value to their subscribers to warrent the cost. The thing is that they have no way of knowing that you want them to carry it unless you tell them.