Bullock Adopting and Divorcing

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
America's latest sweetheart, Sandra Bullock, has revealed that she and her scoundrel of a soon-to-be ex-husband, Jesse James, have been in the process of adopting a baby. Because of the craziness of the awards season, they'd decided not to make the announcement until after the Academy Awards.

How sad that the announcement was postponed by another, the one of Jesse's affairs. Bullock has now stated she will adopt her baby, Louis, as a single parent. The baby has been with her all year. She's also divorcing James. Good move!

Dr. Phil did a show yesterday on sexual addiction. The vast majority of those present thought it was crap and that men are just looking for an excuse to explain their behavior. I mention this only because James' reaction to his unfaithfulness was to go to rehab for a month. I think he just wanted to hide from the media.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
So crazy you mentioned this, was watching the news tonight and they had a teaser about Sandra adopting, but it almost sounded as if she adopted without him knowing but apparently that's not true. All the power to her. Now I REALLY think Jesse James is a douche bag.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Aaron62;bt9 said:
So crazy you mentioned this, was watching the news tonight and they had a teaser about Sandra adopting, but it almost sounded as if she adopted without him knowing but apparently that's not true. All the power to her. Now I REALLY think Jesse James is a douche bag.
I know what you mean, Aaron. The press tends to hype things for shock value, which is a shame. Now they are putting forth that Sandra might quit showbiz to be a mom.

G

شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر بالرياض
شركات مقاولات
شركات المبيدات الزراعية فى السعودية
تنسيق حدائق المنزل
شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالدمام
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الحشرات ورش المبيدات بالرياض

شركة تسليك مجارى بجدة