Bullying

Dish

DTVUSA Jr. Member
So what do you do when you find out that your kid is getting bullied? I've never had to deal with this yet, but my kid is only 12 years old right now, so I'm just trying to prepare myself for the worst in the future. So what do you do, when you find out some signs that your son/daughter is getting bullied in school?

GunnedDown

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Well both my son and daughter has never gotten bullied (or at least to my knowledge), so I actually never thought of the outcome of what would happen if they actually do get bullied in the future.. I'd have to think about this one for a long time I guess.

Aiyaaaa

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Yeah I'm with you man, my kid is only 12 years old, only in grade 8 (he skipped a grade by the way), and he's never been bullied. Now don't get my wrong, he's not a bully or anything, but who knows, what if he's the one that bullies others? Then I would give him a taste of his own medicine, unless you guys give me better suggestions :)

Googled

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Ah I just answered in a similar topic to this, my daughter never had to go through bullying (or at least I think), so yeah I've never had problems with bullying before. If I had however, it'd be a sensitive topic for everyone and I'd just go talk with the person who is in charge of the bully.