Can not get CBS

Hi people I have hooded up by box, I get all networks but CBS can someone help me I am in Chicago:(
Don give me your zip code so I can look at the layout of your stations, it could be a strong analog signal is keeping you from getting that one or ther maybe a building that is causing a problem. what box are you using and what type of antenna.:)

Why can't I receive Chicago, CBS 2 with converter box?

This is from the CBS channel 2 website in Chicago:

Why can I get all other stations clearly with my converter box and not receive CBS 2?

CBS 2's current signal has difficulty penetrating through the walls of buildings. A rooftop antenna will fix this problem. CBS 2 will double its signal power on February 18, 2009 to coincide with the switch to DTV. The power increase will take care of any converter box issues- even if you don't have a rooftop antenna. If you have additional questions, you can email us at wbbm-tvconverterbox@cbs.com

This is from the CBS channel 2 website in Chicago:

Why can I get all other stations clearly with my converter box and not receive CBS 2?

CBS 2's current signal has difficulty penetrating through the walls of buildings. A rooftop antenna will fix this problem. CBS 2 will double its signal power on February 18, 2009 to coincide with the switch to DTV. The power increase will take care of any converter box issues- even if you don't have a rooftop antenna. If you have additional questions, you can email us at wbbm-tvconverterbox@cbs.com
Great info Alcocer! That's encouraging to hear that at least one broadcaster is increasing the power on their digital signals after the transition. Technically speaking, "it'll take care" of a lot more than just converter boxes, it'll also take care of digital - HDTVs too.