Can the Colts go undefeated?

There's always luck in sports. But all that matters is what shows up in the W-L column. Anyway, I forgot the Saints are also undefeated. Wonder if the Saints and Colts will end up in the Super Bowl.

JakesDTVBlog

DTVUSAForum Member, , , Webmaster of: Jake's DTV B
I like the Colts and Saints in the Super Bowl. As a longtime Colts fan (since they moved to Indy in '84), I've lived through a lot of lean years and quite a few good ones. If the Colts can continue to close out games the way they have of late, they're not only heading for the Super Bowl, I think they can do it without a single loss on the record.

Of course, a lot will depend on whether or not Caldwell follows Dungy's tradition of resting Manning & Co. late in the season. I hope he puts that tradition where it belongs -- in the trash can. Either play with the ones who got you there, or just don't play. That's my view.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
I like the Colts and Saints in the Super Bowl. ....If the Colts can continue to close out games the way they have of late, they're not only heading for the Super Bowl, I think they can do it without a single loss on the record.

Of course, a lot will depend on whether or not Caldwell follows Dungy's tradition of resting Manning & Co. late in the season. I hope he puts that tradition where it belongs -- in the trash can. Either play with the ones who got you there, or just don't play. That's my view.
Agreed. Manning is having an incredible year again too.

<-- Still recovering over....

:huh:

I think Manning and Brees are both having incredible years. I would love to see the Colts and Saints go undefeated throughout the season and meet in the Super Bowl. Wouldn't that be a great game?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aaron62 blog 0