Can You Dance?

casey

DTVUSA Member
Do you think that you could ever dance like these people on the show? There are so many complicated steps involved with dancing these dances, and it would take me months to learn all the moves correctly.

pghmyn

DTVUSA Member
I have never taken dancing classes, and that is probably the last thing on my left. I seem to be very uncoordinated when I walk. My friends and family always make jokes with me how I have two left feet.

casey

DTVUSA Member
I have never taken dancing classes, and that is probably the last thing on my left. I seem to be very uncoordinated when I walk. My friends and family always make jokes with me how I have two left feet.
Not only would it take dance classes for someone to learn, but numerous ours of practice and hard work to get prepared for something like that show. This is not something that you can not hop into without a good experience with something similar.

misha

DTVUSA Member
I wish I had the time to learn how to dance like they do. Dancing takes so much skill and preparation. Most, if not everyone who hasn't tried it at least once underestimates it completely.

dtvnerd

DTVUSA Member
Haha! Same thing with me basically. I couldn't dance for the life of me. I had an intro to dance class when I went to college, and I tried my hardest to dance, but no luck. I was awful.

susie

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Do you think that you could ever dance like these people on the show? There are so many complicated steps involved with dancing these dances, and it would take me months to learn all the moves correctly.
hi there...i really admire those dancers..so expressive and the moves wow..i think I can learn how to dance like that since i like dancing and its one of my hobby..what i need is a dance instructor that is good..

marlee

DTVUSA Jr. Member
maybe it will takes months:) but if you are inclined to it then maybe few hours only..as for me nope i cant dance like that..too much complication on the dance steps...

karyl

DTVUSA Jr. Member
no i cant..i have two left feet i guess..but i admire those dancers in dancing with the stars and even the celebrities who really practice to compete..

nelly

DTVUSA Jr. Member

I think for those people whose hobby is dancing ..hours maybe the only difference in learning the steps..

no i cant..i have two left feet i guess..but i admire those dancers in dancing with the stars and even the celebrities who really practice to compete..
I get what your saying karyl, if I tried to move like that I would probably fall apart, the show would then have to be called, How Many Bones Can You Break While Dancing. :whoo:

All of them- if you get a slip aside, you can break every bone.

Mostly you land on your hands and break them or slip and break your leg.

And some people even brake their back.

All you have to do is try hard enough.:boxing:

heather

DTVUSA Member
Well I am glad to see that so many people out there are as clumsy as me :dance: I like to watch the show and fantisize that I am one of the dancers out there. And then one of them will trip or pass out and then it's back to being me.:violin:

I do something on the dance floor but I'm not sure you can call it dancing. LOL. I have taken dancing lessons with my wife and that was a lot of fun. But she has less rhythm than I.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Never in a billion years. I don't have the dancing gene, but I am very happy just to sit back and watch what happens on the TV screen. I'm a regular viewer of this show.