Cancel service and renew under new name - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Cancel service and renew under new name", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I have the 30mb plan and when the service tech was here I asked about when the new speeds would be added here and told me that they already are, he said i have to cancel and open a new account under a new name. If thats the only way my question is does a service tech have to come to my home for the new speed? I have my own modem and router that support 600+mb

This topic covered Cancel service and renew under new name, and TWC cable internet service.

G

Your modem and router will not realistically likely be able to produce those speeds. What model modem and router so you have? Secondly, there is a 30 day money back guarantee. But this can be circumvented by calling customer care and asking that since you just got service, if you could switch to Spectrum Pricing at a new customer price. Thirdly, no a technician will not need to come. Your modem can be provisioned from our desks at work.