Cancelling a Service Appointment - DirecTV

Is it possible to cancel a service appointment that I didn't make and never wanted? It seems impossible to delete it either online through the myATT app or by calling Customer Service. The unnecessary appointment is for installation of service that was completed last week! The last CSR I spoke to told me that if the tech shows up on the appointed date and I turn him away, I will be charged for the service call. I can't believe how difficult it is to cancel an appointment.

This question, "Cancelling a Service Appointment," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

A

Art Liberatore

I need to cancel an appointment. We are doing a cross country move and the moving company changed our departure date from Albuquerque, NM. They also said our goods (including TV's) may not be arriving at our new address for between 7 and 21 days. Therefore, we likely won't have TV's available for installation on the appointment scheduled date. I will call to reschedule when I know the delivery truck will be arriving.

Last edited by a moderator: