CANCELLING Dtv after FOX NEWS BLACKOUT

U

Unregistered

I have been a life long customer to Direct tv. Dtv has backup systems for "Technical: difficulties.
The black out on FOX NEWS is unprecedented. Sencorship in its truest form. I am Cancelling my service.

G

No Fox News so no more AT&T / Directv

I have had Directv since 2004. I bought my first system at Best Buy & installed it myself. The thanks DTV has given over the years is higher & higher prices with less value. DirecTV has gone way downhill over the past 5 years and the fall has accelerated since AT&T took over. I was going to switch to DISH last year but wanted NFL Sunday Ticket.
AT&T has seen fit to screw that up to the point where I cannot get games on Sunday Ticket because the local channel guide SAYS it is broadcasting the game I want, even when it isn't.
The loss of FOX News during an election is suspicious to say the least and an eye opening example of AT&T's lack of technical abilities. I will be changing to DISH next month.

A

Aircop

Cancelling DirecTV and getting a whole bunch to do the same. You will feel this DTV

Cancelling DiretTV. Had it because of NFL Sunday Ticket etc.. but those announcers on that channel are such immoral morons I thought about cancelling it before. Do to the Fox situation, so long DTV. Now I'm getting everyone I know to cancel DTV. I work in a building with 7000 people and have access to all emails.