Cannot Download TV or Movies on Xfinity app - XFinity

I have used the TV GO app with great success downloading content for when I travel. Now that I have been forces over to the xfinity tv app I can no longer do this. I have xfinity 1 but for some reason the download option does not appear when I select a tv show or a movie - even though I filter for downloadability. I contacted customer service and spent 40 minutes with someone that really didnt know anything about the app. I also tried the chat feature. No one can seem to answer. I believe it must be a simple setting issue or something. Yes I have deleted the app and reloaded it a few times. Does anyone else have this issue?

This question, "Cannot Download TV or Movies on Xfinity app," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Cannot Download TV or Movies on Xfinity app, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.

G

TV Go

Apparently they ditched the TVGO app which worked awesome and replaced it with the xfinity tvg app which is worthless as far as downloading and watching shows...not very customer friendly.