Cannot Verify Server Identity - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Cannot Verify Server Identity", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. As of 6:59pm (EST) this evening (12/30/16) I cannot receive TWC email on my iPhone. I corrected the issue on my Macbook Pro by "Always Trust" ing the certificate in my settings. I have two choices - Detail and Cancel. Cancel does nothing. Detail shows the webmail.twc.com issued by Symantec Certificate has expired. Please tell me how to correct this issue.

This topic covered Cannot Verify Server Identity, and TWC cable internet service.

G

For now go to settings in mail and turn off SSL. This is in the advanced section at the bottom of the mail settings. You can then receive mail as normal.

G

We had the same problem tonight and fixed it by deleting the email account on the iPhone. When adding it back, the error pops up again but with three options. Click Details and there is a Trust option in the upper right. Clicking Trust fixed it.

G

I just deleted my email and put it back on and it said trust in the top left just now! it hasnt popped back up since! hope that helps!