Can't access DVR from other STBs - DirecTV

Greetings to all,
I have a 3801HGV. The DVR is in a separate room and is connected via ethernet. I have 1 STB connected via ethernet, 1 via Coax, and 2 wireless units. I temporarily moved the ethernet cable from the DVR to my son's PS4. He needed a LAN connection in order to download a large file. After the download I reconnected the ethernet cable to the DVR and that's when the problem began. I can access recordings, as well as pause, rewind, and fast forward on my DVR unit. I do not have access to my recordings, or the ability to rewind, pause, and fast forward from any of the other units. I get a message stating "The recordings list is unavailable.
Make sure this TV receiver and the DVR receiver are connected to the network." I verified that all units have the green "link" light lit.
I disconnected all units, performed a factory reset (held down reset button for over 10 seconds) on the RG. Waited for all green lights on RG before restoring power to the STBs. The problem remains. Any suggestions? I'm out of ideas

This question, "Can't access DVR from other STBs," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.