Can't access various internet web addresses, including google.com and timewarnercable

This question is about "Can't access various internet web addresses, including google.com and timewarnercable.com but not...", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I've been having issues for weeks now. Can't access google.com, timewarnercable.com, www.boston.com etc...get a connection refused error but facebook.com works every time.

I've connected to my desktop at work in order to do anything, including posting this question. Fortunately I can connect at my work.

Seems to me I can connect properly to the internet backbone but something is misconfigured somewhere in the twc network routers.

I am trying to connect from Naples, ME.

Please have someone check into this. My wife and kids are going nuts without proper internet connection. They've resorted to using our phone data to get anywhere while I can use my work desktop. This is a big problem and it's been a problem for weeks now.

This topic covered Can't access various internet web addresses, including google.com and timewarnercable.com but not..., and TWC cable internet service.