Can't DVR World Series Game #7 TONIGHT because it isn't in the Program Guide - DirecT

I'm having problems trying to set my Direct TV DVR to record the World Series Game #7 on the Fox Network tonight.

When I go to the program guide to record World Series Game #7, all I see listed are regular Fox network shows. Why doesn't the program guide show the World Series Game 7 for tonight starting at 7:00 CT?

This question, "Can't DVR World Series Game #7 TONIGHT because it isn't in the Program Guide," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

G

I'm talking to customer service right now about this... Service rep "Luz (lf048t)" said this:
...I was able to see that you can enjoy this game in channels 4 FOX and 11 CBS

Go Tribe!

G

Same thing happened here. I'm recording the shows starting at 4pm. My only question is if I'm taping these "shows" i.e. Lethal Weapon and DirecTV updates the programming with "World Series" will the recordings not record?

G

I don't see the game either and I have dish network. Game 6 was the same way till about an hour before the game started

G

It's the same BS on DISH and they couldn't give me an answer as to why that was. I told them if they screwed me on this I'd switch to cable. Ridiculous!

G

No world series in guide listings!

Its not showing up in the comcast guide or the tivo guide! What a bunch of crap