Can't get into Roku app - says to connect to Spectrum Internet - TWC TV and Apps

Hi, Starting this morning, Sunday Sept 3, I get this error starting the Spectrum app: Connect to Spectrum Internet.
To watch this program, please connect to your Spectrum Internet service. Error code: RLC-1000
I have rebooted the internet modem.
I am using the same login info that works on computers and devices.
Please advise what to do now
--------
AND just to add this tidbit. These messages showed up after I logged in to this forum:
Authentication Failed.
Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication.

This question is about "Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps.

G

Error Code RLC-1000

I'm in the Tampa Bay market and having the same issue. I have internet, obviously, since I can log onto Netflix and other apps and my computer is working just fine with internet connection...I am on a ROKU in the bedroom for the Spectrum app...have a receiver in the living room. I have had issues before and when I call I am told it is FREE with my bundle for TV/Internet/Phone and to sit tight as it could take up to TWO WEEKS to fix...um, it's not free, we are paying for it somewhere or else they would not have it. And, if I call NOW, I'll only get offshore and they are the RUDEST, most uninformed people to deal with. I pay good money for this crap...WTH, Spectrum??

G

RCL-1000 Code Error

I am having the exact same issue , I can sign in thru desktop just fine, but thru the Roku Spectrum App, getting same error code RCL-1000

G

I started having the exact same problem 9/3/17 as well. I called Spectrum and it's not an error code they have listed as one of their internal codes. I uninstall, reinstalled, rebooted, signed in as prompted at least 10 times and it suddenly started working again. Today, 9/4/2017, I am getting the same error code and have yet to get to work despite unplugging the power to the roku three times.

G

Spectrum sux

Same problem Error code RLC-1000.?
My user bame and password work on everything else except for my 2 roku sticks. I can watch tv on my phone but bot on the roku stick

G

Having the exact same problem. I haven't called into support yet but I'm guessing they screwed something up.
RH in Austin

S

SH0CKER

Spectrum TV on Roku

I called into customer service and I was told that they are having a system wide failure. They were not able to give me an estimated time for repair.

G

I'm having the same problem and error code. I spoke with spectrum yesterday and they said the app is not fully developed for Roku and their programmers are working on the problem. I just switch to Spectrum from Directtv on Friday because they advertised the app was available on Roku now. Pretty disappointed with Spectrum and their "bait and not provide the advertised services".

G

Having the same problem RLC-1000. But only on 1 tv. Have 3 TVs with Roku in the house and 2 work with the spectrum app. Have had spectrum a year and it worked fine. Now all they can say is they are aware of the problem and working on it.

G

Code RCL-1000

Same problem here, started this morning 1 Oct 17, very disappointing, up too this point I loved Spectrum, guess it's back to sat tv ILO this. Kinda a bait and switch with spectrum, and don't bother calling customer service, they won't help. So sad! Bye bye Spectrum!

G

In boston, having the same problem, this is BS.. i wish i could get verizon fios where i live..so sick of charter and there half ass customer support ..