Can't Log In to Xfinity xFi mobile app for weeks now! (iPhone X) - XFinity

I've been trying with no luck to log into the Xfinity xFi mobile app on my iPhone X. Was able to log in in the past but the last few weeks has me in an endless loop with no success. I enter my Xfinity ID and Password...then it takes me to a verification code page that I enter the code that was sent via text but then it goes back to the log in page and says "The Xfinity ID or Password you entered was incorrect. Please try again." I've tried everything (delete and redownload the app, turn on cookies, manually type in the ID and Password (vs. using the saved to keychain password entry).

I'm able to log in via laptop to xfinity.com and the app on my ipad takes my ID and password just fine. It's just on my iPhone that I'm having this issue! So frustrating! It worked great a month ago on my iPhone! I see that others have had log in issues with no real resolution.

This question, "Can't Log In to Xfinity xFi mobile app for weeks now! (iPhone X)," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Can't Log In to Xfinity xFi mobile app for weeks now! (iPhone X), and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.