Can't wait for new season

Anyone else like me, anxiously awaiting the announcement for the new participants for this season? Anyone know when the new list will be announced? I know, I know, you probably think this is mindless TV watching, but there's nothing like some old time dancing to take me back to nostalgic days of yester year, but some of that steaming dancing in season's past makes me smile too!

christyanne

DTVUSA Member
Seriously i must agree i love watching them dancing. It totally makes my night. I must agree that it does remind me of dancing, but yesterday for me lol. I totally love it. I have no idea when the next season is coming out with the new list though :(

DWTS rumored stars

I heard rumblings about the next group of stars, and if they hold true, it will be a real sleeper with Florence Henderson and Dan Marino. Say it ain't so, Joe!:eek:

The one thing that I'm always impressed with is how athletic the professional dancers are and how the non-professionals work so hard to do their best.

teresa

DTVUSA Member
I just read that the season premier will be MOnday September 22. Although, the network will be announcing who the dancers will be on Monday Aug.25th. Can't wait to see's who going to be dancing.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
I just read that the season premier will be MOnday September 22. Although, the network will be announcing who the dancers will be on Monday Aug.25th. Can't wait to see's who going to be dancing.
One of the rumored contestants is Warren Sapp. He's one big guy, and if he is on the show, I'm willing to bet that he won't be as nimble as Jerry Rice was in Season 2!

teresa

DTVUSA Member
From the Raiders Warren Sapp? OMG he is huge. I heard he retired, is that right? I guess that's why he has time to do some dancing! Well good luck to him and we'll find out who else will be on the show tonight.