Castle TV Show

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
I watched the first few episodes of the first season and found it to be standard fare. We've seen it before. I watched one other episode because of a guest star. I wanted to watch the dancing reality season debut of it but forgot. Maybe I'll VOD it or catch the rerun.

Castle is a great TV Show.. This is a one of my favorite TV Show.
All the actors playing their roles very well..The story lines of this show is really awesome.
I hope this show never ends!!!!!!

Castle is a Monday night favorite in our house. Great actors in a well written detective comedy-drama. Am thankful they haven't gotten hung up on the romance story line of Richard Castle and Kate Beckett. I figured out what would be last season's cliff-hanger ahead of time, but I don't have a clue on what to expect for this season's finale. Anybody have any ideas?

G

Sucks now!

They have really ruined this show!!!! You have a good format of them solving crimes together with Ryan and Espitsito and You break that up! This is stupid. The writers should be sued for sabotage!

AG99

DTVUSA Member
I enjoy Castle, mostly because I'm a Nathan Fillion fan. The show itself is not very original, Moonlighting meets Remmington Steele, but it's well done and entertaining. Nathan would have chemistry with a lamp post so anything he's in is generally fun. Have you seen Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog? It's on youtube.