Caught us in the middle of a quick household update, then black screen

A

alanculise

After restarting my TV Box instead of the blue Coneecting to Live TV screen, the screen has the message:
"Just a moment, you caught us in the middle of a quick household update, Hold on while we finish up", then the screen goes black,. I can go to On Demand and still access apps and both guides. If you select a channel from the guide, it says it goes to the channel then goes black and then it gives error XRE-10007.
All other boxes in the house work fine. Reset the main DVR box and tried again, but got the same error.

"Caught us in the middle of a quick household update, then black screen," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding Caught us in the middle of a quick household update, then black screen, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.

J

John Smalley

I have the same problem. It's not a few minutes it is whenever they want to turn it back on. Terrible value for the money and worse customer service. It's. Too bad my options are just as bad. Perhaps someone will come up with a service that is reliable and fiscally worth while.