Celebrity and Proffessional Athletes Reality TV Shows are taking over TV this year

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
2009 Reality TV Shows that I've found so far, starring celebrities or sports stars.

Hammertime with MC Hammer - Stats today, June 14th, on A&E

The Terrell Owens Project with Terrell Owens - Starts this Summer

Kendra with Kendra Wilkinson (Playboy Model) and Philadelphia Eagles football player Hank Baskett started on the E channel, June 7th

Fast Cars & Superstars — Gillette Young Guns Celebrity Race with ex-NFL quarterback John Elway, tennis star Serena Williams, former Pittsburgh Steelers coach Bill Cowher, ex-NBA player and current TV personality John Salley, volleyball player Gabrielle Reese, skateboarder Tony Hawk, big-wave surfer Laird Hamilton, rodeo champ Ty Murray and Cena will join actor William Shatner, singer Jewel started on June 7th on ABC.

TV programming just keeps on getting better and better these days. :confused:

bicker

DTVUSA Member
Actually, one of the remarkable things about the fall upfront presentations was the metric showing that there is just as much scripted programming planned for the fall as there was for last fall, despite the fact that NBC is turning five hours over to Leno, and CW is shutting down its five hours of programming on Sundays.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
They're doing the racing thing again? The Young Guns thing was last year with those same celebrities. Are you sure it's not a different cast and maybe you just picked up last year's folks? Or are they all coming back again? I watched most of that last year myself. :}

2009 Reality TV Shows that I've found so far, starring celebrities or sports stars.

Hammertime with MC Hammer - Stats today, June 14th, on A&E

The Terrell Owens Project with Terrell Owens - Starts this Summer

Kendra with Kendra Wilkinson (Playboy Model) and Philadelphia Eagles football player Hank Baskett started on the E channel, June 7th

Fast Cars & Superstars — Gillette Young Guns Celebrity Race with ex-NFL quarterback John Elway, tennis star Serena Williams, former Pittsburgh Steelers coach Bill Cowher, ex-NBA player and current TV personality John Salley, volleyball player Gabrielle Reese, skateboarder Tony Hawk, big-wave surfer Laird Hamilton, rodeo champ Ty Murray and Cena will join actor William Shatner, singer Jewel started on June 7th on ABC.

TV programming just keeps on getting better and better these days. :confused:
For a guy that doesn't like reality TV shows that much, you sure do keep up with it a lot. :becky:

There's nothing bad with all this kind of reality t.v. shows. It's goes to show how much old celebrities and faded stars wants to come back in the limelight.

O-O

DTVUSA Member
There's nothing bad with all this kind of reality t.v. shows. It's goes to show how much old celebrities and faded stars wants to come back in the limelight.
I don't know about that. If MC Hammer can get his own show after all this time, it must mean we're at the peak of reality TV.

I don't know about that. If MC Hammer can get his own show after all this time, it must mean we're at the peak of reality TV.
Funny that was my thoughts exactly when I saw Janice Dickinson on realty TV, could it be we are finally running out of folks that are almost celebrities?