Celebrity Survivor

Froix

DTVUSA Member
Who would you like to see in a celebrity edition of the show? Paris Hilton? Michael Moore? George Bush? :D I'd like to see Donald Trump in the show.

teresa

DTVUSA Member
I think I would love to see all the Food Network celebrities on survivor. Can you imagine each one trying to outdo themselves with natural foods found on an island? I bet Ace of Cakes, Duff would build a raft cake and get the heck out of there.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
I think I would love to see all the Food Network celebrities on survivor. Can you imagine each one trying to outdo themselves with natural foods found on an island? I bet Ace of Cakes, Duff would build a raft cake and get the heck out of there.
LOL, you should market that to CBS, haha that's a fantastic idea.

As for whom I would like to see in Celebrity Survivor? How about a "Celebrity Divorce Survivor" season? Which contestants?

Paul McCartney and Heather Mills

Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline

Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards

Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe

ooh, and I can't forget Pamela Anderson, Kid Rock, and Tommy Lee

:cool:

dbcooper

DTVUSA Member
food network survivor would be cool..

any kind of "celebrity survivor" would probably consist of mostly B or C-list celebrities, however, i'd still watch.

Froix

DTVUSA Member
As for whom I would like to see in Celebrity Survivor? How about a "Celebrity Divorce Survivor" season? Which contestants?

LOL Nice! That's looking more like a Jerry Springer Celebrity show though. Add in the Clintons with Monica Lewinsky.

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
Why not add a Survivor Politician Edition? featuring Mr. Obama and Mr. McCain I would love to watch it. Can you just imagine Mr. Obama together with Mr. McCain doing unusual things.:D

Softie

DTVUSA Jr. Member
That is a fantastic idea! That'd be great....and taking it one step further, they could categorize them by profession. So they could have a Politician Survivor, Singer Survivor, Actor

They would not waste their time doing craps as one million only a small amount of $$$ to them...
However, I want to see how Mariah Carey going to survive the environment...haha

LOL, you should market that to CBS, haha that's a fantastic idea.

LOL, you'd definitely need a referee for that show.

Celebrity Survivor for Charity...

That would be awesome I was just thinking the same thing.

Richard Dean Anderson~ MacGyver
Harrison Ford~ Indiana Jones
Bill Nuy the Science guy
Survivorman
Jeff Probst
Jackie Chan

just some interesting ideas... they portray people who can solve problems on the spot and make any situation work out for themselves..

another idea.. heroes vs. villains.. as in superheroes.. hehe.. I'm way too into Survivor.. I registered just to post this lol

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Richard Dean Anderson is an outdoorsman. He could probably do just fine on a Celebrity Survivor. He's done a lot in the wilderness. He's sort of retired now, though, and just enjoying life.

Bill Nuy the Science guy
Survivorman
Jeff Probst
Jackie Chan

just some interesting ideas... they portray people who can solve problems on the spot and make any situation work out for themselves..

another idea.. heroes vs. villains.. as in superheroes.. hehe.. I'm way too into Survivor.. I registered just to post this lol

MacGuyver vs. Indiana Jones?? Think MacGuyver would have the upper hand since he can practically make anything from nothing. Jackie Chan would beat everyone down who tried to cross him. ;)

Bill Nuy the Science guy
Survivorman
Jeff Probst
Jackie Chan

Oh yea Bill Nye and McGyver that would be great! Also think that Larry King and some of the other talking heads could be entertaining! Would love to see the whiners version of surviver, stars that whined alot, now that would be funny:thumb: