Cell phone in celiing

At work, one day, we took a page out of an episode of The Office. We lifted the ceiling tile in the office and placed a co-workers cell phone up there. When she returned, we called the phone and she started looking all over for it. It was way too funny.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
lol I love that episode.

Did she figure out was going on, or did you have to tell her where the phone was?

We did something like that when back when I worked in an office trailer at a job site a few years ago...we used a hand radio instead of a cell phone. We hid in another room and spoke into the mic of our hand radio "Glen, this is god, get back to work, and quit drinking so much on the weekends..." hehe

She didn't figure it out until one of the people in the office next to ours came over and said they could hear the ringing on their side and figured out it was in the celing. Guess I should have clued them in on the joke. It was funny while it lasted. I think your prank is pretty funny. I'll have to ask the maintenance crew if we can borrow their hand radios. :)

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
At work, one day, we took a page out of an episode of The Office. We lifted the ceiling tile in the office and placed a co-workers cell phone up there. When she returned, we called the phone and she started looking all over for it. It was way too funny.
Wonder if I can also do that thing here. I think that would really be funny. Try to do it on your Boss's phone lol and guess what would happen next:D.

Last edited: