Changing E-Mail App on PC, Nolt Able to Log into TWC Mail Server Mail.TWC.Com - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Changing E-Mail App on PC, Nolt Able to Log into TWC Mail Server Mail.TWC.Com", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I am working on a PC with Windows 10, have been using Windows Live Mail 2011 (yes Live Mail 2011), and in the process of changing over to Thunderbird latest version (68.0). Thunderbird is intsalled, andI have ben able to succesfully download one round of e-mail to Thunderbird. I have it set-up as a POP3 server for e-mail. I have pulled in e-mail back on Windows Live Mail 2011 and pulling over adresses and trying to move over old mail messages. However, I am now not able to pull in mail on Thunderbird, getting error stating "Sending of Password for User xxxxxxxxx@carolina.rr.com did not succeed. Mail server mail.twc.com responded: [IN-USE] account is locked by another session or for maintenace, try again." Anytime I try it, I still get this message. I have even rebooted my PC, and still get this. UNtil I can makle sure Thunderbird has everything, I can't remove Winodwd Live Mial on my PC. How do I get around this ?

Changing E-Mail App on PC, Nolt Able to Log into TWC Mail Server Mail.TWC.Com?