Channel Guide comparasion - XFinity

This question is about "Channel Guide comparasion", with XFinity-Comcast TV channels, programming, and sports. I made the mistake of both calling Comcast and asking this question on chat with Comcast agent and after going in circles whether I am a current or former customer and discussing the whether or not the offer letters i get in the mail are valid or not all i came to understand this is super fustrating. When comparing what channels are and are not available in packages i still have the same question. IF the channel DOES NOT have a check mark is it included in package? Common sense would say no but operator said "Ummm I guess so" . Not really definative.I included a snap of the page in question. I assume that 260+ Digital Premier Includes everything below that tier plus say as an example 40 more than 220+. Is this correct? Do i need to purchase additional channels to watch local channels? Another example is NESN, ESPN, ESPN2 all have checkmarks in lower tiers but not in 260+

?

?

This topic covered Channel Guide comparasion, and XFinity - Comcast cable tv service.