Channel Outages

U

Unregistered

We've been experiencing channel outages on most of our favorite channels for more than a day now and I cannot get anyone to even acknowledge my online chat session, or answer my emails! We are very frustrated that we pay SO MUCH MONEY for Comcast cable service, and had to miss one of our favorite shows that we look forward to every week... when are these channels going to come back on, and what's going to be done to make this "planned maintenance" that wasn't announced to customers, right by the customers??

dkreichen1968

Staff member
We've been experiencing channel outages on most of our favorite channels for more than a day now and I cannot get anyone to even acknowledge my online chat session, or answer my emails! We are very frustrated that we pay SO MUCH MONEY for Comcast cable service, and had to miss one of our favorite shows that we look forward to every week... when are these channels going to come back on, and what's going to be done to make this "planned maintenance" that wasn't announced to customers, right by the customers??
I can't help you with your current outage, but I may be able to help you get rid of Comcast (at least for TV service) and the monthly bill for good.

What channels do you watch the most?

If you primarily watch local network stations then you may not need Comcast anymore.

Follow this link to get started: http://www.dtvusaforum.com/dtv-hdtv...cussion/18368-how-ask-dtv-reception-help.html

Aerial

DTVUSA Member
DTVUSA is not part of comcast , this simply a cable tv discussion forum. If you get your TV Fool radar report , use your exact address and make the antenna height 25 feet. And bring the radar report back here to DTVUSA in the Help with , DTV | HDTV Reception and Antenna Discussion , part of DTVUSA , We can help you get rid of comcast.

Last edited:

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Why aren't you phoning them? I don't like online chats with any business, and emails take days upon days. I don't understand why you haven't just called tech support.