Channels are missing both website and tablet app - XFinity

I view Xfinity TV app and Xfinity TV website today and some channels aren't listed on there anymore like 100, 162, 29, 114, and 57. Channel 100 I viewed last night on my tablet until I stopped watching at 9:00 PM. There are other channles not listed on both, but that is just a few. There are a lot still showing up like 5-36 then alot are missing till you get to channel 47 then more from there missing till you get to channel 50. It is happening on both my tablet and computer.

This question, "Channels are missing both website and tablet app," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Channels are missing both website and tablet app, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.

G

I had the same problem 2 days ago, several channels were no longer available. I called Comcast today and the rep said I needed to upgrade to X1 boxes instead of the old digital boxes I had. I swapped them out and the app is working with all channels now available.