Channels I cannot watch

I cannot watch anything on DIY or Food otherwise I'm just trapped as I begin to comtemplate what I can do to the house or prepare for our next dinner. I admit that I'm a television-holic :( but what can I say? I know what my weaknesses are. :)

acwriter

DTVUSA Member
I can't watch the Chill Channel for obvious reasons. It seems to be all horror related shows all the time. Why would anyone want to put themselves thru that? I have known people who do like to watch graphic violent movies. They seem to get an adrenalin rush. I get freaked out just by watch video clips. I still remember the commercial to Friday the 13th when it first came out. :shudder:

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
I can't watch the Chill Channel for obvious reasons. It seems to be all horror related shows all the time. Why would anyone want to put themselves thru that? I have known people who do like to watch graphic violent movies. They seem to get an adrenalin rush. I get freaked out just by watch video clips. I still remember the commercial to Friday the 13th when it first came out. :shudder:
I'd have to agree with you mate. I wonder if any one can watch Chill Channel all the time. Horror movies are fine once in a while but to watch them all day and a channel devoted to them is plain nuts.

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
I'd have to agree with you mate. I wonder if any one can watch Chill Channel all the time. Horror movies are fine once in a while but to watch them all day and a channel devoted to them is plain nuts.
Me too, watching any horror movie/show everyday for me is sick.:mad:
Besides who in the world would watch horror stuff on a daily basis that's a very weird attitude you have if your one of them:D.

Taki

DTVUSA Member
Well I think the chill channel is a great idea, but not something I would watch every day. However any channel that is devoted to a specific genre will benefit that genre in the future as they put money into developing that genre in a forward fashion. I see a future where made for tv horror shows will become as main stream as reality TV.

Reality TV everyday is something that makes me shudder. :D

djs

DTVUSA Member
I cant watch the show Bizzare Foods on the Travel Channel. I can't believe some of the things that people actually eat. I lose my appetite just watching the previews for the show.

sanju123

DTVUSA Member
I am not glued to TV any more, I turn my TV at times to watch some interesting show on Discovery, History, National Geographic channel. Otherwise I stay away from Television set.