Character You Hate

Froix

DTVUSA Member
We all have favorites but I'm sure there's characters in the show we also don't like so which character do you hate or maybe just dislike?

I'll start with Hurley. His character is the least useful in the island and for the show.

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
I'll start with Hurley. His character is the least useful in the island and for the show.[/QUOTE said:
Maybe his physical appearance explains it? who loves a fat character? no offense but it's true :D Hope he'll start to lose some weight while taping the show.

Froix

DTVUSA Member
Maybe his physical appearance explains it? who loves a fat character? no offense but it's true :D Hope he'll start to lose some weight while taping the show.
Not really. His character just didn't provide anything interesting. Although Him losing weight would have given the character something at least.

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
I'll have to agree Froix. I always wondered what Hurley was doing in the show. He seems to be just a big scared guy who's got nothing to offer to the story.

Oh I don't know I think Hugo adds a bit of craziness to the mix of otherwise interesting characters to the show. I hate Ben and his always coming out on top no matter what happens UGGGH. I know that is the way they wrote the show but man I hate it and him!
I am really upset about all the things that it seems that they just wrote out or left off of the show the first two seasons. I have gone back and watched the reruns on Sci Fi again and its amazing the things that have just gone poof.

toby

DTVUSA Member
i think hurley will become a major part of this show as it moves forward. there is a reason he is there....

as for the character i hate, i would have to go with rousseau (or however you spell it - the french woman who has been stranded on the island forever) - she gives me the heebee jeebees.:eek:

IloveOprah

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I love Hurley! I think he is the emotional backbone for the story. Plus, all those number coincidences that he experienced before coming on the island were so strange.

But, the character that I don't like the most has got to be Kate. I know, I know, don't hate me! Ha ha She just rubs me the wrong way.
Oooh I can't stand Kate! Just the fact that she always has to be rescued and can never do anything right. :p I love Lost, but I can't stand when they center an episode around Kate either, she's just so boring. :D

IwantmyDTV

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Hurley is the purest soul there, IMHO! Kate bugs me sometimes because she always seems to be on the verge of tears, and I really hated Boone's sister. (Just can't tolerate spoiled people.:)) And Ben? I can't figure him out. I'm now wondering if the smoke monster grabbed him when he was younger and turned him "bad" like the other french scientists that were shipwrecked with Rousseau.

And Ben? I can't figure him out. I'm now wondering if the smoke monster grabbed him when he was younger and turned him "bad" like the other french scientists that were shipwrecked with Rousseau.
hehe

My vote is still with Kate, but I'm hoping she can toughen up this season and show some leadership!

IwantmyDTV

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I thought of another character (from the past) that I couldn't stand. Michael! I'm not sure what it was...he seemed weak, wishy-washy, like he was scared of being a dad? just kind of twitchy... I don't know....but Geez that guy bugged me!:eek:

I thought of another character (from the past) that I couldn't stand. Michael! I'm not sure what it was...he seemed weak, wishy-washy, like he was scared of being a dad? just kind of twitchy... I don't know....but Geez that guy bugged me!:eek:
LOL, I just don't like Michael because of the way he treated Walt and Lock.

KrisNY

DTVUSA Member
There is no one I hate on the show. They all play a very important part. I often wondered why Hurley didn't lose a lot of weight too.

I like Kate a lot- I love the triangle of her, Sawyer and Jack.

I was so mad when Michael and Walt left the island.

Ben really freaks me out- I can't figure out if he is good/bad and how Whitmore fits into the whole thing.