Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management' Headed for Broadcast 2014

dkreichen1968

Staff member
As expected, FX Networks today said it has ordered 90 additional episodes of Anger Management, giving FX viewers more of Charlie Sheen's "untraditional" anger management therapist and launching the sitcom into broadcast syndication
Anger Management marked Sheen's return to series television after his successful, but turbulent run on CBS in Two and a Half Men.

Debmar-Mercury is handling the broadcast syndication of the show, which is available for fall 2014.

Likely major markets buyers of the show are Tribune Broadcasting and Fox Television Stations.
Read More: http://www.tvnewscheck.com/article/61845/anger-management-headed-for-broadcast

Who needs cable? If there is a show out there on cable, just wait a few years, and you can get your fill of it (5, 6, or 7 nights a week).

What's interesting is that you only need 4.5 million total viewers to have a "successful" cable show. A broadcast show with those numbers would be dropped by the third week. To give perspective season 9 of "Two and a Half Men" averaged 15 million viewers, and the first episode with Ashton Kutcher had 28.7 million viewers.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
I'm not interested in any of it. Right now my saving grace is a healthy dose of ME TV and watching youtube videos of Alfie Boe. :} I don't this other junk. lol