Cheap but Good recommendations?

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
Can anyone recommend some home theater system/speakers that work well but won't set me back too much? Also, we are looking for something that is relatively easy to set up as well.

If you go on Ebay you can find so really good deals that will not hurt you wallet. Speaker and Subwoofer set bring the movies and music alive in your home theater.

Hey there leighdu,
There are so many different directions you can take with purchasing a home theater/speaker system, even if your budget is pretty cheap.

How much are you looking to spend?

What other items do you want to connect to the system? Games? etc. Will this HT system connect to your new TV or an older one? What type of inputs you have available on your television set and? Do you want a DVD player with it?

The "Home Theater in a Box" systems have come along so far too since I've last bought one. The next time you drive by a Best Buy or Ultimate Electronics, demo a few systems to get an idea of the difference in sounds with the different price in ranges between HT systems.

I'd be happy to make a few recommendations, let me know on those questions and I'll see if I can help. I love this stuff. :) Gives me a reason to check out what's available on the market.

jack

DTVUSA Member
IBALL BOOSTER 5.1 FULL WOODEN HOME THEATER SYSTEM/SPEAKER WITH REMOTE.its features are
Wood encased satellite cabinet for deep and pure sound
Wood encased woofer cabinet for realistic bass effect
High power output
Low distortion circuit
Digital touch buttons
LCD Display
5.1 Channel and stereo inputs
Individual channel volume control
Full function remote control