Checked out NY

illytodd

DTVUSA Member
I tried to watch CSI: New York the other day, and wasn't really impressed with it. I really got into CSI:Miami so I think I am so used to the characters there that it is hard to watch the other CSI shows. Which one do you like?

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
I used to love CSI: Miami. And it took me a while to get to like New York. But it isn't that bad actually. The story is still great and the cases still gripping.

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
First love never dies. Maybe if you watched New York first then you'll end up taking a long time to love Miami and vice versa. But it's just my opinion.:D
Yep both shows are still great they should keep up the good work.

teresa

DTVUSA Member
I think they are all quite gripping. Both CSI Miami and CSI NY had season enders last season that were continued with the opening of this season. I kind of had the Miami one figured out. I mean after all, what would the show be if Horatio had indeed been killed?

The previews for CSI NY say that Mack Taylor is going to die this Wed night! I know there is no way they are going to kill off Gary Sinese! I mean they played with killing off Horatio in Miami, Grissom is leaving LV, now this?? WTH is wrong with the writers for CSI this year???? I am about to burst a blood vessel here!

jherossa

DTVUSA Member
As for me I really like CSI New York more than Miami. Like the steve said on one of the threads about it. Miami is mostly on scandalous crimes and its just not my type. ^_^

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Questions and Answers 0