Cisco 4742 + CLIK-R (UR5U-8780L-TWM) = Guide/Menu buttons do nothing - Time Warner TV

This question is about "Cisco 4742 + CLIK-R (UR5U-8780L-TWM) = Guide/Menu buttons do nothing", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps. Has anyone been able to get the Cisco (Technicolor) 4742 (model CI4742S) able to work with the CLIK-R remote (UR5U-8780L-TWM) and its Guide and Menu buttons?

Other remote buttons work for the receiver (Settings, On Demand) but these Guide and Menu do nothing. With the exact same remote, Samsung receivers display the Guide and Menu when those buttons are pressed, so it's not the remote. The same issue happens with another Cisco 4742 receiver and another of the exact same CLIK-R remote, so it seems to be an incompatibility between this receiver and remote combination? We received the 2 of the Cisco 4742 receivers and 2 CLIK-R remotes together in the same boxes from Spectrum, so I would hope they aren't incompatible

I tried a number of CBL codes on the remote and the only one that I found did anything was 001 (Settings, On Demand work, no Guide/Menu).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

This topic covered Cisco 4742 + CLIK-R (UR5U-8780L-TWM) = Guide/Menu buttons do nothing, and TWC cable tv service.