Closed captioning problems - DirecTV

For the past few days, the closed captioning has not been working properly. Neither the DirecTV captions, nor on the different tv sets. It keeps replacing some of the captions with "nhoJQHYB". This shows up every few seconds. Please make it go away. -ww

This question, "Closed captioning problems," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

G

Lousy CC and Guide

When the new guide was initiated, which is awful, in my opinion, our closed captioning began to go wacky. It doesn't show the complete dialog, with only every few words being shown. This is extremely annoying. My husband is hard of hearing and depends on the CC. Will it ever be fixed????

M

Mike

Lousy CC and Guide

When the new guide was initiated, which is awful, in my opinion, our closed captioning began to go wacky. It doesn't show the complete dialog, with only every few words being shown. This is extremely annoying. My husband is hard of hearing and depends on the CC. Will it ever be fixed????
This has been annoying me for months too. It always worked fine until they changed the menu format. Ever since AT&T took over there has been nothing but one problem after another. They are destroying what always was a near perfect company.

G

Gina Stewart

Lousy CC and Guide

For the past few days, the closed captioning has not been working properly. Neither the DirecTV captions, nor on the different tv sets. It keeps replacing some of the captions with "nhoJQHYB". This shows up every few seconds. Please make it go away. -ww

This question, "Closed captioning problems," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.
closed captioning skips sentences..