Coach irritates me terrible

KrisNY

DTVUSA Member
So who are your favorite this season so far? Least favorites?

I'd say my favorite is Taz... she is a hoot to watch and strong too. I can't believe that she told the others that her hubby is ex-NFL.

Coach is my least favorite. He drives me crazy.

How about you?

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Coach is definitely a self-promoting sob if you ask me. lol I liked Jerry but he just got the boot, so I dunno now, I've only caught the second and third episode so far. ;)

KrisNY

DTVUSA Member
I heard the university that he coached women's soccer at- fired him. I hope he doesn't make it far in the show.

I forgot his assistant coach's name- but he seems to be a hoot- He will have everyone calling him coach!

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
I hope that that tribe smartens up and gets rid of Coach pretty soon. I couldn't beleive how he said that he would be the best leader of the tribe at tribal counsil! Way to be arrogant!

I like Taz too. She is so fun to watch.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
I knew it was Taj too, sorry about that.

I thiink that one mistake Taj has made was to tell the tribe that her husband is an ex-football player. Right away they were saying how she doesn't need the money.

They probably will keep Coach around for a while. I like Brendon best on his tribe, along with Sierra.

KrisNY

DTVUSA Member
Me too- I like Brendan and Sierra the best too on that tribe.
I hope this cross-tribe alliance works. Man they will be a force to be reckoned with if they make it to merge 4 strong.
I didn't like that she did that either- Although she is so strong and has done well in all competitions. So maybe they will keep her longer- Also she has the idol now.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
Looks like Coach is annoying some of his tribal members too.

Brendon may have done the wrong thing by choosing Steven to go to Exile with him. Luckily they won immunity or he may have been gone.
I wonder if Brendon told Sierra where he hid the idol.