Comcast for XBOX and connecting to it from another room

GuessJess

DTVUSA Rookie
If I get Cox cable with a cable modem, that should work for XBOX 360 too right? What happens if there isn't a cable outlet near where my XBOX is connected?

O-O

DTVUSA Member
If I get Cox cable with a cable modem, that should work for XBOX 360 too right? What happens if there isn't a cable outlet near where my XBOX is connected?
Yes, it should work fine. An easy fix for you would be a wireless router which would distribute internet wirelessly to computers and your XBOX in your house. You will need another component to allow your XBOX to communicate with the wireless router called a Wireless Network Adapter. Here's a link to one on Microsoft's XBOX website - Xbox.com | Xbox 360 - Xbox 360? Wireless Networking Adapter

Yes, it should work fine. An easy fix for you would be a wireless router which would distribute internet wirelessly to computers and your XBOX in your house. You will need another component to allow your XBOX to communicate with the wireless router called a Wireless Network Adapter. Here's a link to one on Microsoft's XBOX website - Xbox.com | Xbox 360 - Xbox 360? Wireless Networking Adapter
My gosh, that adapter is almost half the price of a new XBOX 360! Is there a cheaper way to do this?????