Comcast Rate Increases

U

Unregistered

Did anyone else have a higher bill last month from Comcast? I called them up last week to complain but I guess the increase is for everyone in my city and there's nothing I can do about it.

dkreichen1968

Staff member
Did anyone else have a higher bill last month from Comcast? I called them up last week to complain but I guess the increase is for everyone in my city and there's nothing I can do about it.
You can read more on this thread: http://www.dtvusaforum.com/comcast/47081-comcast-raises-rates-economy-stagnates.html

Pay-TV rates have been going up across the board at around 4% per year for the last 10 years. Comcast didn't even offer to hook you up with one of their promotions?

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
I don't think most companies offer without being asked. It also depends on what department you have contacted. That said, if you have problems with the payments, it never hurts to ask if there are any promotions available. Oftentimes, they can help to relieve some of the money crunch. Like was said, though, all the cable and satellite companies are continuing to up their rates. I don't see that changing anytime soon either.