Confused

Is anybody else completely "Lost" with this season? I am so confused with the show. I use to watch the show religiously. I started watching this season and it seems to make my head spin. I am having a hard time getting into it.

I loved show because it use to get my heart pounding. It was so exciting. I am just not really sure of this season though.

Am I the only one who feels this?

Maybe a quick explanation will help me understand? I don't understand any of it--to many flash backs--or time warps--or whatever it is..lol

Ricardo

DTVUSA Member
Have you missed any shows? Sorry, I don't think I could help you with the story line because I've missed plenty.

I think Lost and Heroes are two shows that are very unforgiving if you miss an episode. I think that also makes them good to watch on DVD, and they're good enough to warrant spending the time.

KrisNY

DTVUSA Member
I'm always lost with the show-- but I love it. I love that it makes me think. last nights episode showed us that there is no more time travel- the time is staying still now. Once John Locke left the island the flashes of light stopped and they are stuck in a time period.

It will all come together before the wrap it all up.

chireanjolee

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I think the people who watch Lost are as confused as the people on Lost. It has completely turned into a circus! the story line is so hard to follow and is not believable at all!

Yep, I knew they were staying in one spot now, but where did John go? I am sure he is going to be back--but where is he? And how are people who are suppose to be dead--back? LOL

I'm not saying I don't like the show--cus it use to be my favorite thing on television. Right now, I have no idea what is going on..lol

KrisNY

DTVUSA Member
John Locke left the Island to go get the Oceanic 6 back to the Island. He was told by Richard that it was the only way to get the island to stop changing times. He went back to the "real world" and talked to all the people who got off. (Jack, Kate, Jin, Hurley, Sayid, and even Walt).
He was told by Jack's dad Christian that he had to die in order for this to work.
He is back and alive on the Island- He came back on the plane with all the other people. Jack and ben brought him back.
It's a great show- Makes you think.... I'm not lost because I watch Lost.