Confused!!

I bought the Digital Stream converter. I have gotten it hooked up just fine but the only channels I am getting through it are the 3 PBS channels. Don't get me wrong I enjoy PBS and my kids love their cartoons but it would be nice to have abc, cbs, and nbc. Is there anything anyone can tell me about this to help find the other channels? I have already done the auto scan. Thanks for any and all answers!

I bought the Digital Stream converter. I have gotten it hooked up just fine but the only channels I am getting through it are the 3 PBS channels. Don't get me wrong I enjoy PBS and my kids love their cartoons but it would be nice to have abc, cbs, and nbc. Is there anything anyone can tell me about this to help find the other channels? I have already done the auto scan. Thanks for any and all answers!
what type of antenna and where is it located, then I can give you some advice:)

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum oldgatefarm,
Let us know on that antenna, and any other detail you think that would help us out...

1. How well did you receive analog channels before connecting the converter box?

2. If you do not know the make/model of your antenna, is it located indoor or outdoor? What does it look like? Do you have to plug in a power cord to it?

3. Are there any obstacles that may block dtv reception at your location?