Confusing website

Hobsongt

DTVUSA Rookie
To Whom It May Concern,
I attempted to apply for a DTV $40 government coupon to buy a converter box and I did not get any kind of a confirmation that I had submitted the application OK. The info box I filled out was titled something about "receive
government money free." I am not a wizard on the computer but feel the website with all the different links is confusing,maybe I went to the wrong site I went to DTV2009.GOV
Now I do not know if I will receive a coupon or when. I cannot find any telephone number.
Is it possible to receive a confirmation email , as we need to buy a converter box and the cost is $50.00 without a coupon.
Thank You, Greg Hobson hobsongrg@aol.com

1inxs

DTVUSA Member
You apply for the coupon here
https://www.dtv2009.gov/ApplyCoupon.aspx
You track it's progress here
https://www.dtv2009.gov/CheckStatus.aspx
To Whom It May Concern,
I attempted to apply for a DTV $40 government coupon to buy a converter box and I did not get any kind of a confirmation that I had submitted the application OK. The info box I filled out was titled something about "receive
government money free." I am not a wizard on the computer but feel the website with all the different links is confusing,maybe I went to the wrong site I went to DTV2009.GOV
Now I do not know if I will receive a coupon or when. I cannot find any telephone number.
Is it possible to receive a confirmation email , as we need to buy a converter box and the cost is $50.00 without a coupon.
Thank You, Greg Hobson hobsongrg@aol.com
EDIT:
Sorry Jay! I was a little late. I was typing when you were posting;)

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
At least they know they are getting the correct information! All those speedy typing fingers. They really do have that FCC phone number staffed for the weekend, by the way, or they did last night, anyway, just in case they want to call instead of filling out the online form.

1inxs

DTVUSA Member
I've tried to delete my own post when that happens. I try to post something related, anything left out of the original post. Like "If you submitted the application, you'd most likely get your coupons on or after xxxxxx"
But if I did that Jay's last post would be out of place;)