Connected directly to modem but Watch Spectrum says I am Away From Home - TWC TV and

Connected directly to modem but Watch Spectrum says I am Away From Home - TWC TV and

I know this is a fairly frequent topic but yesterday all devices that I normally watch TV on while my family has the main TV in the house have suddenly started saying that I am not on my home network. I have one computer that is wireless through a Netgear R7000 router but my desktop is wired DIRECTLY into the modem provided by Time Warner Spectrum. I have rebooted the router, modem and actual cable box that is connected with the TV, released and renewed the DHCP for the wireless connection however NOTHING has worked. I'm not getting any response on the support line probably because it is Memorial Day weekend.

This question is about "Connected directly to modem but Watch Spectrum says I am Away From Home", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps.

G

Spectrum TV says "You're away from home"

I have same problem. It first occurred temporarily a day or so ago. Then it cleared up. Then at 11:59PM last night it happened again and nothing I do seems to fix it. I contacted online support and they said they were aware of the problem and are working on it. He said they were hoping to have it fixed in an hour (that was over 10 hours ago).